About The Author
Angie Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own. Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.
March 15, 2020
March 25, 2020
December 14, 2019
December 20, 2019
How It Works
“Everything is energy. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
Most popular posts
- What Are The Best Leisure Activities Or Hobbies For Each Enneagram Type?
- The Perfect Dog Breeds For Each Enneagram Type
- What Are The Best Careers For Each Enneagram Type?
- What Are The Associated Crystals For Each Enneagram Type?
- 5 Tarot Cards That Indicate a New Relationship Is On The Way
- Common Phrases Used By Each Enneagram Type
- What Type Of Hobby Are You Drawn To Based On Your Enneagram Profile?
- The Secret Law of Attraction Movie
- 5 Tarot Cards That Show Up Indicating You Need To Make Positive Life Changes
- How You’ll Cope During The Quarantine Based On Your Enneagram Type