About The Author
Angie Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics. A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, Atkinson was inspired to begin her work as a result of having survived toxic relationships of her own. Atkinson offers trauma-informed coaching and has certifications in life coaching, level 2 therapeutic model, CBT coaching, integrative wellness coaching, and NLP. She is a certified trauma support coach and certified family trauma professional. She also has a professional PTSD counseling certification. Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires – into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves. Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson’s previous career in journalism and research helps her to offer both accurate and understandable information for survivors of abuse in a simple-to-understand way that helps to increase awareness in the narcissistic abuse recovery community. Atkinson founded QueenBeeing.com Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support, the SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups and the Life Makeover Academy. In her life coaching practice, Atkinson’s clients enjoy her personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissisticAbuseRecovery.Online and NarcissismSupportCoach.com.
December 16, 2019
December 10, 2019
January 15, 2020
January 23, 2020
How It Works
“Everything is energy. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
Most popular posts
- Enneagram Personality Test: Which Personality Type Are You?
- Enneagram 101: Learn About What Enneagram Type You Are
- The Secret Law of Attraction Movie
- You can literally reset your life with this one simple trick.
- The Shocking Truth About Why You Procrastinate (And How to Stop!)
- 5 Best Ways to Make Money From Home (Fast!)
- The Art of Intentional Vibration Management
- 10 Ways to Embark on a Self-Improvement Journey in 2020
- Feeling Lost? How to Find Yourself Again After a Toxic Relationship
- Habits Of Happy People (Do These 8 Things Every Day!)