“There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstance of your life can change!” ~Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
If you haven’t found time to watch The Secret law of attraction movie yet, I suggest you grab a cup of coffee, sit down and do so right now – or as soon as possible! Not only will it be worth your time, but it will inspire you in ways you won’t even expect.
The Secret is a best-selling 2006 self-help book by Rhonda Byrne, based on the earlier film of the same name. It is based on the belief of the law of attraction, which claims that thoughts can change a person’s life directly. The book has sold 30 million copies worldwide and has been translated into 50 languages.
The Secret Law of Attraction Movie (Full Version)
Watch it – I promise you won’t regret it! Here’s the full movie. Just press play!
Favorite Quotes from the Secret
- “A person who sets his or her mind on the dark side of life, who lives over and over the misfortunes and disappointments of the past, prays for similar misfortunes and disappointments in the future. If you will see nothing but ill luck in the future, you are praying for such ill luck and will surely get it.” ~Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
- “Your life right now is a reflection of your past thoughts. That includes all the great things and all the things you consider not so great. Since you attract to you what you think about most, it is easy to see what your dominant thoughts have been on every subject of your life, because that is what you have experienced. Until now!” ~Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
- “A lot of people feel like they’re victims in life, and they’ll often point to past events, perhaps growing up with an abusive parent or in a dysfunctional family. Most psychologists believe that about 85 percent of families are dysfunctional, so all of a sudden you’re not so unique. My parents were alcoholics. My dad abused me. My mother divorced him when I was six…I mean, that’s almost everybody’s story in some form or not. The real question is, what are you going to do now? What do you choose now? Because you can either keep focusing on that, or you can focus on what you want. And when people start focusing on what they want, what they don’t want falls away, and what they want expands, and the other part disappears.” ~Jack Canfield, The Secret
- “Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never-ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for. You have to make a start, and then the law of attraction will receive those grateful thoughts and give you more just like them.” ~Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
- “If you’re feeling good, then you’re creating a future that’s on track with your desires. If you’re feeling bad, you’re creating a future that’s off track with your desires. As you go about your day, the law of attraction is working in every second. Everything we think and feel is creating our future. If you’re worried or in fear, then you’re bringing more of that into your life throughout the day.” ~Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
- “Your power is in your thoughts, so stay awake. In other words, remember to remember.” ~Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
- “There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer.” ~Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
- “When you want to attract something into your life, make sure your actions don’t contradict your desires.. Think about what you have asked for, and make sure that your actions are mirroring what you expect to receive, and that they’re not contradicting what you‘ve asked for. Act as if you are receiving it. Do exactly what you would do if you were receiving it today, and take actions in your life to reflect that powerful expectation. Make room to receive your desires, and as you do, you are sending out that powerful signal of expectation.” ~Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
- “Whenever you think you can or think you can’t, either way, you are right.” ~Henry Ford, Quoted in The Secret
- “You become what you think about most. But you also attract what you think about most.” ~John Assaraf, The Secret