Do you believe in angels? If you do, do you believe that angelical meditation helps you to connect with your guardian angel? According to people in the spiritual community, there are many types of angels, but there are a few types that are more helpful to us than others.
The archangels are in charge of commanding other angels and humans in both Heaven and Earth. The guardian angels help people who have just passed on into Heaven by guiding them through the trials that await them but also guide those of us left behind. They say you will be able to feel the love and kindness of your angel. Under the assumption that all of that is true, let’s discuss angel meditation.
What is Angel Meditation?
Angel meditation is one of the most common methods of meditation that helps to open the heart chakra. It has been used for thousands of years and has been passed down from generation to generation. In angelical meditation, you ask for the guardian angel to bless you, protect you, and keep you in safety.
What are the benefits of Angel Meditation?
There’s a reason why angel meditation is so powerful. It’s because, through the heightened vibration of your mind and body, you’re able to attract a higher vibration. The highest vibration on the planet is that of creative power from the creative source that we all have access to. Angel meditation has the power to connect you with everything in the Universe. Angel Meditation is a powerful tool for healing, health issues, stress reduction, and protection from evil influences. The more you practice, the easier it will get.
- A more balanced sense of being
- Inner stillness and peace
- Less reactivity
- A sense of inner bliss that isn’t dependent on outer circumstances
- A strong and authentic sense of who you are on a soul level
- A reduction in unhealthy stress
- An increase in creativity
- A strong sense of belonging
- Increased self-esteem, self-trust, and self-acceptance
- Clarity in your life purpose
Who can use angel meditations?
Angel Meditation can be practiced by anyone at any level of skill. It is suitable for all practitioners, whether you have trained extensively with us or not, and it does not require any specific religion, ideology, or background. The meditation is a universal tool that will reveal its own personal benefits as you continue to practice.’
How do you do angel healing?
When you practice angelical meditation, you can enter a state of complete relaxation and calmness. You will have the chance to enjoy the peace and serenity of the moment. It can be said that the angels are always ready to bless and save you. They say that if you ask for your angel’s favor, they will respond to your inquiry. If you do not ask your angels for help, they will not know whether you agree with their support or not. So why not try to communicate with your angels by angelical meditation.
Try this angel meditation.
This meditation is a short but beautiful way to get in touch with your inner self and connect with your angels. You can also do this meditation along with a group so that you will have a more powerful experience.
A simple invoking of angel healing.
- This is a meditation to connect with your Angel so you can call on them when you are in need. You do not need to know which angel you must call or even which angel will answer to do this meditation. Just call upon the realm and they will reply.
- This meditation can be done in any space which feels sacred to you. A lot of people do this when there’s too much going on, when they don’t know what to do, or when they feel they are being called to take action. It can be done at any time, but best done at night after 12 PM.
- This meditation is one that has been passed down for generations and has proven powerful time and time again.
- The angel meditation is designed to help you feel safe and protected.
The first thing you want to do is ground yourself (this will help calm the mind) by sitting on the floor cross-legged or sitting up straight in your chair with your hands on your knees or thighs. You can also lie down in bed. You want to get comfortable and relaxed before starting. You are encouraged to have your eyes closed for the most relaxation in this meditation.
Relax and Open Yourself
Close your eyes and take a deep breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Do this three times in a row, but don’t try to change the pace of your breathing at all, just continue with what feels comfortable for you.
Call Your Angels
Firstly, let us call upon the realm and let them know our intention for healing, and join the angels by repeating:
I am grateful for this opportunity. I will do my best to be an angel to all who come across my path, starting with myself.
This is a very loving thing to do, and it captures the essence of trying to find what your life’s path is and how you can make the world a better place for others as well as yourself.
Now, bring your attention back to where it was when you closed your eyes – on the screen or in front of you – then start by setting a boundary or intention for your focus of healing, now the angels are hearing your call.
Decide Your Intention for This Meditation
What is it you want to let go of? Heal? Forgive? Change? With the help of the angels and With love.
- Visualize a white light surrounding you and then another white light inside you.
- Now visualize the angels in the center of your chest, they are going to move up and down throughout your body, and exit into the white auric light surrounding you filling it with love before re-entering your internal white light space and filling that with love, with each of your breaths, they move around your very being.
- Imagine yourself like a cloud, and as the angels float up and down, imagine yourself becoming lighter and lighter with each breath.
- Inhale deeply as they rise up from your feet up to the cloud of white light around you, exhale as they come back down from being outside of you back to their original position in your chest.
- Allow yourself to continue this cyclical breathing filling your heart space and surrounding space with love and protection for a few minutes.
- Take a few deep breaths, ground yourself again with earth energy, and feel lighter after releasing some weight or setting a boundary. Allow the love to fill your being and know your prayers are answered.
Things to Remember
- Angel meditations are a great way to connect with the angels and ask for their guidance.
- The meditation process is simple, but it is also powerful.
- You may not see or hear your angel, but they will always answer your call.
This meditation can be of great assistance in that it can provide each person with the ability to channel these angelic beings or feel their presence or guidance. These angels are meant to assist those who are lost and to right all that is wrong. In order to receive this type of assistance, one must align themselves with the angels and ask for help. It is important to ask, but it is more important to be open and receptive to the energy that is being given. To this end, meditation can help tremendously as a method by which one may meditate upon receiving such assistance from the angelic realms.
Sleep tight, my friend!