“I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT…Goodbye.” ~Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
Do you ever feel like you don’t deserve to have good things in your life? Is it hard for you to spend money on yourself or to do anything nice for yourself? If so, you’re not alone. But I have some good news for you. You’re WRONG! You deserve to have all of the best things in life, and in today’s episode of Shine.Buzz Daily, I’m giving you the 411 on WHY you deserve the best (and how to stop thinking you’re not good enough).
- Start with unconditional self-acceptance. That is, make a serious effort to accept yourself without judgment, flaws and all.
- Try a daily gratitude practice. My go-to: Think of 3 things you love about yourself and 10 things you’re grateful for every single day. Bonus points if you take the time to write it down.
- Use intentional vibration management. Take the time to closely monitor your thoughts and feelings. When you find yourself thinking negatively or feeling unnecessarily upset or angry, do your best to intentionally raise your vibration (AKA catch a Shine Buzz). Hint: You can lift your vibration from a negative one to a positive one by simply choosing different words and different thoughts. Remember: when you talk about what you don’t want and then talk about what you do want the words change. When the words change, the vibration changes – and you can only hold one vibration at a time. In other words, you are resetting your vibration.
- Take care of your body. Don’t forget to include the following components of healing.
- Eat properly
- Volunteer to help other people
- Practice self-compassion
Each of these is covered in detail in this video. And after the first 15 minutes, stick around and catch a replay of the live Q&A at the end of the content.
Get your questions answered privately by text.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and click the bell notification to get your Shine Buzz Daily videos sent to your email each day!